Lakshminarayana Baba Arimilli
Get FREE domain for 1st year and build your brand new site
Lakshminarayana Baba Arimilli is a Prolific Inventor and is the Brother of Ravi Arimilli who is one of top Inventors in the World. Baba Arimilli works at IBM with his brother and shares the same research interests.
Lakshminarayana Baba Arimilli is of Indian origin but resides in USA.
Lakshminarayana Baba Arimilli is notable for:
- A key contributor in IBM
- Part of Arimilli Brothers who together have made a major contribution in IBM's patent profile.
- His brother Ravi Arimilli who holds the record of the 4th Highest number of patents even issued to a person of Indian origin.
- List of Top Patent Holders from India
Background of Lakshminarayana Baba Arimilli
Lakshminarayana Baba Arimilli was born in 1975.
Education background of Lakshminarayana Baba Arimilli:
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from Louisiana State University
- Director of ASIC Development at Omegaband from 2000 to 2003
- Chief Architect at IBM since 2003.
Patents by Lakshminarayana Baba Arimilli
Research areas of Lakshminarayana Baba Arimilli are:
- Symmetric multiprocessing (SMP)
- System structures
- Cache and memory hierarchies
- System bus protocols
Some of the Patents by Lakshminarayana Baba Arimilli are:
- Techniques for dynamically assigning jobs to processors in a cluster using local job tables
- Techniques for cache injection in a processor system based on a shared state
- Techniques for cache injection in a processor system from a remote node
- Techniques for cache injection in a processor system with replacement policy position modification
- Techniques for dynamically assigning jobs to processors in a cluster based on processor workload
- Multi-state logic analyzer integral to a microprocessor
- High speed lock acquisition mechanism with time parameterized cache coherency states
- Cache coherency protocol permitting sharing of a locked data granule
- Extended cache coherency protocol with a modified store instruction lock release indicator
- Method and system for high speed access to a banked cache memory
- Extended cache coherency protocol with a “lock released” state
- Time based mechanism for cached speculative data deallocation
With this article at OpenGenus, you must have a good idea of the background of Lakshminarayana Baba Arimilli.