Madhusudan K. Iyengar is a prolific inventor from India and is working at Google since 2014. Previously, he has worked at IBM and Facebook. He holds the record of 10th Highest number of patents issued to a person of Indian origin.
- 10th Highest number of patents issued to a person of Indian origin (see complete list)
- Highest number of patents issued to a current Google employee of Indian origin
Background of Madhusudan K. Iyengar
Madhusudan K. Iyengar is originally from India but currently, does not live in India. For the last 25 years, he is living in USA.
Associated: IBM, Google, Facebook
First patent: 2005
- B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Savitribai Phule Pune University in 1994
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering from University of Minnesota in 2002
- Post-doc in Electronics cooling from Purdue University in 2003
Madhusudan K. Iyengar moved to USA in 1994 after completing his Bachelor's degree in India.
His work experience include:
- Senior Engineer at IBM from 2003 to 2012
- Hardware Engineer at Facebook from 2012 to 2014
- Principal Engineer at Google (Sunnyvale) from 2014
Patents by Madhusudan K. Iyengar
Madhusudan K. Iyengar was issued his first patent in 2005 while at IBM.
Example of Patents by Madhusudan K. Iyengar are:
- Data center coolant switch
- Effectiveness-weighted control of cooling system components
- Coolant and ambient temperature control for chillerless liquid cooled data centers
- Fabricating cooled electronic system with liquid-cooled cold plate and thermal spreader
- Controlled cooling of an electronic system for reduced energy consumption
- Data center with dual radiator cabinets for redundant operation
- Fabricating a liquid-cooling apparatus with coolant filter
- Ground-based heat sink facilitating electronic system cooling
- Cooling method with automated seasonal freeze protection
- Pump-enhanced, immersion-cooling of electronic component(s)
- Dehumidifying cooling apparatus and method for an electronics rack
- Multi-rack, door-mounted heat exchanger
- Cooling unit for container-type data center
- Direct facility coolant cooling of a rack-mounted heat exchanger
- Heat sink structure with a vapor-permeable membrane for two-phase cooling
With this article at OpenGenus, you must have a strong idea of background of Madhusudan K. Iyengar.