Get this book -> Problems on Array: For Interviews and Competitive Programming
We are excited to announce that we are participating in this year's Hacktoberfest! and the best part is that at OpenGenus, we have made our projects super contributor friendly so that anyone can contribute and win a cool t-shirt.
Hacktoberfest is sponsored by DigitalOcean, GitHub and Twilio (two of which are sponsors of OpenGenus as well. Yay!)
All types of contributions have been divided into three levels to help you identify the path you want to take:
- level 1: Anyone with a drive to contribute
- level 2: Anyone with a basic minimal knowledge of coding
- level 3: Anyone with a coding experience who wants to develop a new feature
Join our super friendly community today
We are outlining some of the most effective contributions that you can make this October:
1. Contribute to Cosmos
Cosmos is the largest data-store of algorithms and data structures and you can contribute to it easily.
Take a look at the scopes of contribution at Cosmos here
At Cosmos, you can:
Add a code (in any language) for any algorithm, data-structure or problem at programming sites (anything that comes to your mind) (level 1, 2. 3)
Add a description of existing algorithms in README.md (level 1, 2, 3)
Add test code for existing algorithms (level 2)
2. Contribute to Quark
Quark is an offline search engine and enables people to be happy while offline
Take a look at the scopes of contribution at Quark here
At Quark, you can:
- Add an offline game of your choice like Tic Tac Toe, Minesweeper, 2048 and others (level 2)
- Implement a feature as outlined in the task list (level 3)
3. Contribute to Cosmos Search
Cosmos Search is a search engine focused on reducing the time spent on searching and increasing the time spent on learning.
Take a look at the scopes of contribution at Cosmos Search here
At Cosmos-Search, you can:
- Add a reamde list to the data set (level 1)
- Implement a feature as outlined in the task list (level 2, 3)
4. Become a writer at OpenGenus
OpenGenus IQ is a publication focused on developer productivity.
Take a look at the scopes of contribution at OpenGenus IQ here
At OpenGenus IQ, you can:
- Write article on any topic such as: (level 1, 2, 3)
- Write about your personal experiences (level 1, 2, 3)
5. Contribute to Discuss List
This is a perfect contribution to get started (level 1)
GitHub is a social site but it is not easy to get in touch with anyone and make new cat super cute friends.
Sign up at our discussion forum, add yourself to the list and make new friends in an instant.
* [Your Name](Your GitHub profile URL) [[message me](Your Discourse profile URL)]: <Description>