Get this book -> Problems on Array: For Interviews and Competitive Programming
Mingyang Deng is one of the leading Competitive Programmers from China. He is the Youngest Programmer to become Legendary Grandmaster in CodeForces at the age 16 and currently, holds rank 5 worldwide on the platform.
|Education:||B.Sc in Computer Science from MIT (2021 - in progress)|
|Known for:||Ranked 5th worldwide in CodeForces, Ranked 4th in Google Code Jam 2021, Youngest to become Legendary Grandmaster in CodeForces|
|Known as:||slime, CauchySheep|
Mingyang Deng was born in China and completed his schooling in Beijing. At the age of 18, we moved to United States of America (USA) for higher studies.
Mingyang Deng is pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA and his research is being supervised by Yufei Zhao, Associate Professor of Mathematics at MIT.
He joined MIT in 2021.
Key achievements of Mingyang Deng:
- Ranked 5th worldwide in CodeForces (as of November 2022)
- Google Code Jam: Ranked 4 in 2021 and 10 in 2022
- International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI): Gold Medal 2021
- International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO): Gold Medal in 2019
- Youngest to become Legendary Grandmaster in CodeForces at the age 16 (June, 2019)
Mingyang Deng is one of the best Competitive Programmers worldwide and is relatively less active in participating in different Competitive Programming Contests in comparison to other leading Competitive Programmers.
With this article at OpenGenus, you must have a good idea of the career of Mingyang Deng.